- YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT
You do not have to provide any personal information to LAPINK if you don’t want to. But, if you don’t provide the personal information that LAPINK asks for, it may not be possible for LAPINK to engage with you. For example, if you purchase one of our great products online, we won’t be able to deliver these to you unless you provide a delivery address.
- WHO IS LAPINK?
When we talk about LAPINK we mean all the companies in the LAPINK group. These are:
JS Pinklday Pty Ltd, ABN 54 165 778 307; and all our other related companies.
All of the LAPINK companies are focused on providing you with the best products from over 100 global beauty brands and exceptional service and beauty expertise.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When we talk about personal information, we mean information (such as an address or phone number) or an opinion about an individual. That individual may either be identified, that is, we know who they are, or reasonably identifiable, which means that we can work out who they are from other information we have. It doesn’t matter whether the information or opinion is accurate or whether it is in writing.
Remember, the basic idea is that if an organisation such as LAPINK collects information that is about you and that organisation can link that information to you, then it will be your personal information.
- WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE HAVE ABOUT YOU?
The personal information we collect and hold about you will depend on how we engage with you. For example, we will collect different information from you if you join LAPINK than if you apply to join the LAPINK team.
The sort of personal information LAPINK may collect and hold about you includes:
- your name, residential and delivery addresses, telephone numbers, email and other electronic addresses;
- your date of birth and gender.
- information about the products and services you have purchased, ordered, asked about, or obtained through LAPINK Beauty.
- your credit or debit card details and other bank details.
- information about your beauty profile.
- your views and insights about our business, products, and services that you share as a member of LAPINK.
- information collected if you access the LAPINK website or any of our social media sites, including your IP address. We may also collect other information from those sites via cookies. A cookie is a small data file that might be transferred to your device when you access the LAPINK website or those other sites.
- information about any feedback you provide, complaints you make and details of any products returned, and refunds provided, to you; and
- if you apply to join the LAPINK team, details of your employment history, education, professional qualifications, and referees.
- HOW DOES LAPINK COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
LAPINK will usually collect personal information from you when you provide it to us. You might do this, for example, when you shop in our stores, purchase or order any of our services or products on the LAPINK website or participate in one of our competitions.
Although we usually collect your personal information directly from you, sometimes we will collect it from other organisations or people. For example, we may collect personal information from our related companies. Also, if you apply to join the LAPINK team, we may collect your personal information from any person you nominate as a referee. We may collect personal information about you from other organisations or people if you agree that we can do this or if it would otherwise be impracticable to collect it directly from you.
- WHY DO WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
LAPINK collects, holds, uses, and discloses your personal information to help us conduct our business. In other words, we do this to help us provide the best products and services to you and all of our other customers. This means LAPINK collects, holds, uses, and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide LAPINK’s products and services to you.
- to provide you with access to the LAPINK website, including to provide you with content on that site that is relevant to you;
- to provide advertising that might interest you, including information about promotions, competitions and events. Unless you tell us, you don’t want to receive it this way, we may provide this advertising to you directly, for example, by email or text. We may also provide it when you are using the internet, whether or not you are using the LAPINK website;
- to help us work out what products and services you are most interested in;
- to respond to any questions or complaints you might have and to provide you with any refunds or exchanges.
- To improve our products, services, the LAPINK website and LAPINK’s social media sites ter.
- if you are one of our contractors or service providers, or an employee of one of our contractors or service providers, to engage with you under the relevant agreement;
- if you apply to join the LAPINK team, assess your employment application.
- to enforce LAPINK rights, including undertaking legal proceedings; and
- to otherwise manage our business and to meet LAPINK legal and regulatory requirements.
- WHO WE MIGHT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO
We don’t sell your personal information to anyone else.
But sometimes, for the purposes listed in section 6, LAPINK may provide your personal information to:
- our related companies.
- LAPINK contractors and service providers on a confidential basis, but they are only able to use that information to help us manage our business;
- other organisations or people if we are required or authorised by law to do so, for example, if it is necessary to tell the police to help them do their work;
- any person that is a party to an agreement with LAPINK for the sale of all or part of LAPINK’s business, and
- any other person or organisation that we tell you about.
The other organisations and people whom we provide your personal information to may be located in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, the European Union or the United States.
- PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is held by LAPINK in electronic form and is protected by electronic and procedural safeguards. Your personal information will either be stored on LAPINK’s IT systems or the IT systems of LAPINK’s contractors or service providers.
If your personal information is initially collected in paper form, we will destroy that paper when we record the personal information in electronic form. We will keep that information in a secure location until that occurs.
When LAPINK does not need your personal information, LAPINK will securely destroy it unless there is a legal reason why LAPINK needs to continue to hold that personal information.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES FROM OUR WEBSITE
- YOU CAN ASK US ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are very happy to tell you about the personal information LAPINK holds about you. If you want to know what we have, just reach out to LAPINK’s Customer Service team on, if you are in Australia, 0452 130 808. You can also contact us here https://lapinkskinlab.com.au/contact-us/.
LAPINK will get back to you soon after you ask us. Sometimes we might not be able to provide details about what we hold, but we will explain this to you if that happens.
If you think any personal information we have about you is wrong, for example, if you have changed your phone number or email address, please let us know. You can log into your Beauty Loop account online and update your details. Alternatively, you can contact LAPINK Customer Service team (see contact details above). LAPINK will either update its records or, if there is some reason why we don’t think the information should be changed, we will let you know.
Of course, LAPINK will not charge you for telling you about the personal information we hold or for making any amendments to that personal information.
- LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR A COMPLAINT
If you have any questions, or if you have any concerns or a complaint about how we deal with your personal information, please call the LAPINK Customer Care team (see contact details in section 10) and ask to speak to the Privacy Officer. If you don’t want to call us, you may email the Privacy Officer at Lapinkbarangaroo@gmail.com. Or you could write to us at the following address:
23/26 Lime St, King St Wharf (Barangaroo) Australia
Attention: Privacy Officer
LAPINK will treat any request or complaint received from you confidentially. LAPINK Privacy Officer will contact you reasonably after receiving your request or complaint. If you have made a complaint, LAPINK will let you know about ways we could resolve that complaint. LAPINK aims to resolve all complaints promptly and, in any event, within 30 days of receiving the complaint.
If you have a complaint regarding how we have dealt with your personal information that we can’t work with you to resolve:
- if you are in Australia, you may be able to complain to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, see HTTPS://WWW.OAIC.GOV.AU/PRIVACY/PRIVACY-COMPLAINTS/